Buy your ferry tickets with all major Greek shipping companies using our search engine and collect them from our office or from your port of departure.
Online Booking | Useful information and general travel terms
- Once you have completed your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with your reservation number.
- In order to receive your tickets and for the security of the transactions, you must - necessarily - provide your booking code and your Identity Card or Passport.
- Passengers and vehicles should be at the departure point at least one hour before departure.
- Each passenger ticket is individual, not transferable and is only valid for the class and the itinerary for which it was issued.
- Children up to 5 years of age: are traveling free of charge, do not occupy bed or seat but have the obligation to issue a zero fare ticket. When a bed or a seat is provided, they have a 50% discount with an adult escort necessary.
- Passengers entitled to discount must declare so at the time of reservation and present all justifying documents when on boarding the vessel.
- Changing or canceling ferry ticket, and the conditions governing such a change or cancellation, depend on the terms set by each shipping company.
- Tickets’ phone cancellations are NOT allowed.